My lifelong mindfulness journey has been complemented by:
- During 2013, I completed a bespoke comprehensive tailor made training with Mindful Health in Brighton with Taravajra (XXX). During this year I co-facilitated 3 training courses. This training enable me to teach MBCT (Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy).
- In July 2014 I completed a TTR1 in Bangor University. This training is to teach MBSR (Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction).
- During 2014/15 I facilitated 4 MBSR training courses for the Recovery College at Maudsley Hospital.
- In October 2014 I trained at MISP (Mindfulness in Schools Projects). Since then I have facilitated numerous 8-week mindfulness courses for teachers, staff and parents in schools. I teach for Mindfulness in Schools Project [MiSP] on a self-employed basis.
- In the spring of 2018, I had the opportunity to train for the Midnfulness Based Cognitive Therapy for Life-Oxford and run the Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy for life courses to the teachers in three schools as part of the Myriad Research Project taking place at Oxford University.
- Since 2015 I have co-facilitated in 3 TTR1 training retreats for AEMind - Spanish Association of Mindfulness, including an Inquiry retreat.
- Since 2017 I have co-facilitated 3 MBCT online for Spanish speakers for MBCT’Spain together with Taravajra.
I am a registered teacher on the listing of the UK Network for Mindfulness-Based Teacher Training Organisations. This is the only recognised register for teachers who have been assessed to prove that they meet the UK Network for Mindfulness Teachers Guidelines for Good Practice
These guidelines assures that trainers:
- Take part in an on-going program of professional development through the Centre for Mindfulness at Bangor University.
- Go on regular retreats
- Have consistent supervision for teaching.
Throughout my life, I have sustained a meditation and yoga practice and I am keen to support others in experiencing the benefits of a committed practice. I am actively involved in the meditation community, in study and practice and regularly attend group meditation retreats. I am a life-long student of living compassionately and ethically.
You can read testimonials from attendees and clients here:
Some of my clients:
Below are selections of organisations for which I have carried out mindfulness training since 2013.
- MISP Mindfulness in Schools Project
- WAC Art College - London
- Recovery College - Maudsley - London
- Redcliffe School - London
- Cobham School - Surrey
- Southwark Local Authority London
- Ambitious about Autism - London
- Morley College (adult education) London
- Myriad Project, Oxford University - England
- MBCT- Spain – online training
- AEMIND, Spain
- Westminster Local Authority