Taster sessions, workshops, staff away days & wellbeing days, follow-up sessions & retreats to suit your needs.
Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
The evidence-based 8-week course, originally developed by Jon Kabat Zinn.
Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
The evidence-based 8-week course, originally developed by Professor Mark Williams and colleagues to aid prevention of relapse of depression, but now also taught in non-clinical settings.
Mindfulness in Schools Project
A Mindfulness in Schools Project 8-week course for adults working in educational contexts. The course offers shorter sessions and home practice compared to MBSR and MBCT. This is tailored to the educational setting and includes some of the fun and interactive elements of .b and Paws .b.
MBCT for Life Oxford Mindfulness Based Cognitive Therapy for Life
All courses include:
- Eight weekly sessions, plus a full day of practice.
- Instruction in mindfulness meditation and gentle movement meditations.
- Facilitated dialogues to develop and support understanding and learning.
- Guidance and support tailored to participants individual learning needs.
- Daily assignments to encourage the integration of mindfulness into daily life and a custom made home practice guidebook to support learning.
- Recommended guided meditation audios to support home practice.